- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Separates into Two Pieces for Easy Carrying
- Rotation of Pin Either Unlocks or Locks the Ramp Sides Together Without Extra Tools
- Folds, Carries Like a Suitcase
- Closure Strap Locks Ramp Panels Together
- Lightweight, Easy-to-Handle and Set Up
- Durable Welded Construction
- Safety Guide Indicates if Ramp is on a Safe Slope
- Full Platform Provides Excellent Stability
- Anti-Slip, High Traction Surface
- Accommodates Wheelchairs and Scooters with Various Wheel Configurations
- Safety DVD and Steel Security Pins Included
- This Ramp Has Been Tested at a 3X Safety Factor
I bought one of the 6 foot folding ramps ( it is number WCR630) at a yard sale. It was still in the box and the lady didn’t know anything about it. She was asking 10.00 so I thought I would go ahead and buy it. I have used that sweet little ramp so many times I can”t even begin to count them. I have loaned it out to my neighbors (who are hard core bikers) and others that have abused it and even tried to trash it but without any luck! It has amazing strength and yet it’s as light as can be. Anyway theres my review and I’m stickin’ to it!
|Item Number||Length||Width||Folded Size||Weight||Capacity*|
|WCR530||5'||30"||32 1/4" x 16" x 9"||34 lbs.||800 lbs.|
|WCR630||6'||30"||38 1/4" x 16" x 9"||40 lbs.||800 lbs.|
|WCR730||7'||30"||44 1/4" x 16" x 9"||44 lbs.||800 lbs.|
|WCR830||8'||30"||50 3/4" x 16" x 9 1/2"||52 lbs.||800 lbs.|
* Maximum Ramp Capacity: 400 lbs. Single axle – 800 lbs. Two axles.
Whether you have general inquiries, need product information, want to give feedback or need a quote, we’d like to hear from you.